We are looking for an enthusiastic Sales Representative NSW/ VIC
At EUR Equestrian we focus on delivering quality products, in line with the latest European trends, to the Australian market. With an excellent reputation for customer service and providing the best value for money we successfully sell to both small business owners via our dealer network and consumers via our online shop. Due to our steady growth and positive customer feedback we are very excited to expand our saddlery network into New South Wales.
- Contacting and visiting local saddleries to sell our products
- Building up a portfolio of stores stocking our line of products
- Keeping in regular contact with customers to maximise turnover
- Keeping up to date with the latest trends on equestrian gear and innovations
- Work together and communicate regularly with our office/warehouse in Brisbane
Ideally you have
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated
- Ambition to successfully develop your own market and be the face of our brand
- Knowledge of equestrian sports, products and tack
- Are currently involved in an equestrian sport
- A reliable car
This is a part-time role with the opportunity to grow into a full-time role if successful. Working from home you create your own hours researching saddleries, setting appointments and visit potential customers. With excitement and determination your dealer network will grow and so will your income. We offer a generous commission package and bonus structure.
Passionate about anything horse related visiting saddleries is more hobby then work for you. You know your products and are excited about presenting these to saddlery owners. As a natural sales person you are well represented, an excellent communicator and have an enthusiastic personality.
Sales experience preferred but not essential. Business qualifications preferred but not essential. At EUR Equestrian we believe in hiring for talent and attitude. We will help you by giving you leads, product information, marketing materials and provide mentoring to succeed. Are you excited about becoming our brand ambassador? Please send us your resume and a short motivation letter to email@example.com and we'll be in touch.
EUR EQUESTRIAN company culture“May the best idea win”. We pride ourselves on being an organisation that wants to improve and grow. For this to happen, we need all people in our organisation to think with us, to help us get a bit better at what we do every day. We want to improve business processes, create a fun work environment with excellent work-life balance and optimize interactions with our customers. If you are someone with a positive, can-do attitude, lots of energy and are not afraid to speak your mind, you’ll love working with us!